Lots of exciting news…
1) We bought a front door! Got it at our favorite salvage place in New Hampshire. We also found a beautiful face plate and doorknob set. They are going to make for a great entry way.
2) We’ve started refurbishing the sliding barn door–adding insulation and patching in with extra bead board.
3) The patio is starting to take form. The classic red city hall pavers look great in this herringbone pattern. We can’t wait for BBQs and outdoor parties!
4) The back door coming out of the kitchen is now functional. We even got a lock put on it in the time after this picture.
5) So much work has been happening, we needed a new dumpster!!
6) We also have an update on the exterior color. We are now thinking to go with something more neutral, in the brownish-grey family. We think it will complement the off-white trim, black storms, and red bricks nicely.