New windows have arrived. We tried to keep as many originals as possible but, we did end up having to install a few new ones. Downstairs in what used to be the horse stall area, there were only a few tiny square windows (I guess horses aren’t as picky about their sunlight as we are) and we really wanted some better light for what will be the kitchen. Because of the slanted ceiling upstairs, a few of the bedroom windows were so low to the ground that they did not meet code so, we had to replace those. We also added windows in the bathroom and replaced the ugly fire escape door with a huge 6ft window.
The other big news is that we have started on exterior work. We’re almost finished priming–can’t wait to how everything looks with a fresh coat of paint!